Dog Park Rules
Marshfield has a leash law. Off-leash does NOT mean permission to be out of control. Here are the official rules. Keep Our Park safe by acknowledging and respecting these rules and regulations. They will be posted at the park.
- Remain in control and in sight of your dog at all times.
- An adult human must accompany dogs at all times inside the enclosure.
- Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Professional dog walking and sitting is not allowed.
- Dropping off of dogs is not allowed.
- Puppies must have complete course of vaccinations (older than 4 months). Puppies and dogs must be properly inoculated (Current rabies tag or dog license).
- Only bite-sized treats are allowed.
- Dogs and/or owners creating a problem must leave when requested.
- Poop must be picked up. Waste collection bags will be provided for this purpose.
- Use at own risk. Owners are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Remove pinch (prong) and spike collars from your dog prior to entering the dog run for the safety of playful dogs.
- No female dogs in heat. Neutered and spayed dogs are preferred.
- Each registered dog must wear their registration tag while within and while using the park.
- Police take notice. Violators can be reported to Animal Control.
- Per order of the Board of Selectman
- Let your dog off the leash once you are inside the park. Leashed dogs may feel threatened and growl when off-leash dogs greet them.
- Prevent Forrest Fires; Don't Smoke in the park.
- Human food is not allowed within the park.
- If your dog becomes unruly or plays roughly, leash him and leave immediately.